Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
I do agree there is alot of disappointments from GL.
Too many misses even from the recommendations here & fabulous FRs.
Mostly exaggerated & flops.
(Cannot kiss/french,paint,bbbj,etc)
Rarely, i could come across gems from mere luck.