View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
Smintboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmintboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmintboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

6Nov 5pm Christy from TikoClub,

I been trying to book Christy due to the positive feedback from all the bros here. But everytime was told by bro Tiko is fully booked. So i had to make a pre booking the day before.

Reach the place. A sumptuous lady greeted me at the door with a translucent gown.

Was led into the room and the next thing i knew.. a big hug from her. Holding her small waist was so heavenly.
So much GFE.
I was so sweaty but she dun mind.

Christy has good command of English. She was also very apologetic about the toliet being so small and all.

After bath came out, she started with a sudden hug from my back and give me a standing catbath.. wah mai tui liao...

Push her to the bed and i start attacking her lips.. we had vicious frenching my hand start roaming and lighting fingering her bottom lips.

Then action started... We did alot of position .eg. standing by the wall beside the mirror, doggy, mission.. BbBj.. side... Cowgirl.. back to mission..
But still couldnt cum .. guess i was too tired after work..
Christy was very accommodating.. didnt complaint.

We rested and Christy ask me for a 10min break so she could have her dinner as she hasnt had anything since breakfast.
I pity her and ask her to go for it. She was so fully booked.

After she came back into the room, she rinse her mouth came back to bed action started again..
With a very good Bbbj.. i was so into it... I push her head down further to have a bit of deepthroat.. she take it in for awhile before coming up and give me the "you cannot like this" look.
Striaght back to cow girl and within mins.. i offloaded.

Rested awhile and times up. Bef leaving. She is still apologetic to me for only 1shot and the 10min she took to have her meal. So much Gfe.

Overall:

Looks: stunning 10/10
Body: sumptuous 10/10
Boobs: enchanced abit too hard, 7/10
Bbbj: good suction willing to give me a few deep throat
8/10
Frenching: 9/10
FJ: lots of moaning, abit fakeing. But accommodating 8/10
GFE: needless to say. 10/10

She is going back on Friday. Guys pls treat her well. Give her some time to have meals if booking during meal time so poor thing she got no time to have her meals as she show me her slot all fully book one after the other.