View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
woohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Pm me location. Would love to try! Going there tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
I don’t know what it is about my diet or lifestyle that gets me so sexually active all the time. Apart from my regular visits to MLs in SG, i’ve also had to frequent JB to get my fix. Nowadays, if takes me 2-3 releases to tire me out, which is a really expensive habit imo. Just this past week, I visited JB twice with the exact same routine - An early afternoon massage at Sawadee Resort Spa for my first release followed by a late evening visit to my regular MP at Taman Sentosa for a second release.

On first visit to the MP this week, I had the good fortune of No.38. Here is the FR:

Looks: 8/10 (In the pretty zone by most standards)
Figure: 8/10 (Perite and slim but disproportionate due to her oversized boobs)
Boobs: 8/10 (A bit too big for her petite frame but is perfect for better built ladies)
GFE:8/10
Massage: 6/10 (Inexperienced but patient)
B2B: Ended up cuddling instead
HJ: 6/10 (Her hands are rather small and clumsy)
RTM: Yes

I’m only going to RTM because of her physical attributes and the possibility of building strong chemistry with her. Although I suspect and must caution that she has the potential to KC, based on the way she was so eager to snuggle up and cuddle on my first visit with her.

On my second visit, unfortunately, she had been booked and as I was in a rush, I asked the captain to assign a young ML at his own discretion. And by a stroke of luck, I was received by a pretty ML who I later found out was from Indonesia. I was shocked as I didn’t know that the MP had Indonesian stock (My experiences thus far were only Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese). Here is the FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Not superb but very pleasant)
Figure: 8/10 (Sexy although she isn’t the tallest)
Boobs: 8/10 (Proportionate)
GFE: 7/10 (Comfortable but it seems like there is a gap)
Massage: 7/10 (Almost as good as a sub-standard massage joint, which is good for an MP imo)
B2B: 7/10 (Good effort but lacks chemistry)
HJ: 8/10 (Regulates her speed and varies the strokes a bit)
RTM: Yes, if No.38 is not around

Overall, this was my first experience with an Indonesian ML. In terms of looks and massage, she definitely had it going. Of course, playability was limited and the lack of GFE was a bit of a disappointment for me. She will probably be my alternative ML when No.38 is not available.