View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post
Tried Nicole last week around the PH time.

Apologizes in advance if you dont agree with me, take it with a pinch of salt. I dont post at all normally as I've been out of the scene for a while recently. She promptly replied me with available slot even though it was fairly last minute.

Location wise is okay, quite central but can have human traffic sometimes. Understand from bros here that it was a former hotspot, not sure about that? The place can be a bit hard to navigate as the gate could be problematic for first time users like me.

Nicole is quite pretty, although not the slimmest. But shes not ba ba or fat per se definitely. Looks quite like the photo. Apparently she claims to be Mongolian.... (Dont know about that)

Her massage is not that great, but honestly her sensual experience makes up for it. I really had a fun time with her and would recommend for bros who arent there for the massage. Think one of the bros bought a yankee candle for her, so the mood was even more right. She will play some music from her phone too.

Sensual experience is quite unique. She will earfuck you lol. Her tits quite interesting and different from one another too, bros should explore and you will know what i mean. Proceeded with the usual "fun" time and ended with a CBJ.

Think shes a nice lady and hopefully bros treat her nice. She's feeling homesick from my conversations with her, so idk when she gonna RTC(M). My only complaint is that the aircon not very strong and I like it a bit cold, and the toilet a bit strange cause can bump into other bros with towel only. I didnt kena la, but I forsee that as a problem during busy day.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Similar to my experience.
Nicole is a nice candid lady definitely worth a try. Her pictures quite close to what she looks like, just don't go expecting a super slim lady (actually from the pictures it's quite clear). The only thing I don't like was her apartment back then though I heard she has since moved.
She is a bit big boned and not your petite SYT, but definitely has its merits cos v v huggable, with meat in the right places ;P
Overall figure is good and I do like this flavor sometimes
She is surprisingly quite shy though, not sure is it because not yet have the chemistry. She also does not have the typical prc accent, I find it quite refreshing.
Oh and she does really to enjoy the session as she gets easily aroused even without attacking her sensitive area, so it's up to you to explore if you do visit!