View Single Post
Old 20-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Could remember Ji Xiang as a good lass who gave me three hot steamy bonks which we were both mutually very pleased with. She has a natural frowning tendency, so to guys who see her for the first time, she may appear unfriendly. But she is actually warm, friendly and is a good talker.

In one session when we finished with 15 mins to spare, she told me some jokes and a story about a man in his 60s who got permission from his wife to visit pros, spending his time to tell her jokes and stories instead of fucking her.
Thanks for sharing more about her personality.

For that 30-minute session, she was friendly to me too. She did explain the difference between 30-minute and 1-hour sessions about which services she had to skip like the back body service. I found what she said to be sensible and that I am fine to have less services for 30 minutes. No issues with her attitude whatsoever.