View Single Post
Old 24-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Went to check out 6 70 69...skinny...n big boobs...not tall...dunno who say she tall ...is it shortie francs lol what turned me off was her attitude...so i decided to come here...

Saw 77 wanted to take her but she looked a lot older...maybe it's her make up...69 wasn't really my type too but I took her because she has bigger boobs.

When she came out I thought it's a mistake wanteto change..lol...

Her body just not my type...but her skin damn smooth n soft.

She like slow mo. ..after bathe came out I thought action going to start. ..but she went in to take shower herself...waste time..Then dunno what she doing ..like she is lost then finally action start. ..almost 10 min gone.

The pace was so slow and there was no excitement. ..Then action starts...she used her hands and her boobs to wake my brother up quite shiok...Then she came on top of me using her pussy to tease my bro until she became lubricated. ...and then she started some simulation. .really like this method of teasing..but.....no bj at all...How can ??

Fj was really forgettable although I must say her moaning sound quite good. Quite loose...not much feel at all...bell rang and she finished me off with a hj...

Compare to 73, 69 is like anticlimax

Saw 30 again on the way out...quite syt will take a better look next time. Before I went in , saw the back view of a girl going up...quite solid...maybe it's 66...

Rtf...very unlikely

Last edited by strikeback44; 24-11-2018 at 12:41 AM.