View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I don't know why you guys like to use wechat or other apps to look for girls in Bangkok. You never met the girl before but you make a decision based on the photos she posted that is heavily filtered. You are not sure if she really looks like that or she is a ladyboy but you are willing to take a gamble and call her over and pay her thousands of baht. My guestimate of you getting the girl that you want/expect is probably two out of ten. I think it must be the thrill of surprise just like opening a birthday present, not knowing what's inside. Personally I think it is waste of time. The present may have shit inside.

If you are in Bangkok why not go to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong and visit the gogo bars? The girls are all displayed on stage for you. You can see who is pretty, who is fat, who is has stretch marks from child birth, who is dark skin or white skin etc. After you decide who you like you can call her over for a lady drink and get to know her better. Groping is optional.

Once you think both of you got some chemistry you can barfine her and bring her back to your hotel. Otherwise move on to the next bar. I think this method has a higher chance of getting someone you really like and getting a more satisfying fuck than taking a crapshot with wechat. Furthermore the bargirls usually will not steal from you or do any hanky panky because you know where they work. The freelancers have higher risk.

Just my two cents.
Dont ruin their plans la.
They go agogo probably end up spoiling market. End up hurt people like u & me.
Just leave them to enjoy themselves, nothing wrong with that.