View Single Post
Old 29-11-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Re: Toxic relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Yes. We stay together so machiam like married life and you got the taste how is it. I don’t know is it recommended to stay together so you will know each other pattern then whether is it better to proceed or stop it?
Bro, I'm glad you took the plunge to end this and move on. It would be sad for a while for sure dealing with the emotion but in the end, you will recover and be ready for someone else better.

I've been through a number of relationships and what I learned is that, a partner who is the right person for you would create an effortless (or nearly) relationship. I know some will defer and insist that you need to work hard, I'm sure they have their experience to back that up. But for me, I find that if a relationship requires so much energy for you to keep it going even before you married, it will only get worst, much worst, down the road. So are you ready to live with that?

I hope you do learn something about yourself out of this relationship. If you haven't, please take some time to really contemplate over it. Ask yourself what you could have done better or differently. This would help a lot in your next relationship.