Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Thanks to bro G, decided to check her out.
So lucky she happens to be in the tank when i stepped in.

5 to 8 girls in the line up. And like bro G, she is the most appealing to me. Since boobs already verified real , no need think so much liao.

I can say her figure damn solid In that simple but figure hugging dress, accentuating all her curves....she's the type who will make men do a double take when she walks down the street. She is a very good candidate to play dress sexy sexy...look like I may I have do some shopping at zara again lol. she's tall for a thai but should be shorter than G20...probably 166 to 168. shortie francesca would probably say she is very tall lol...she would be considered voluptous.

Quite playful in shower. When she need to go toilet, she wrapped herself in that tiny towel to go out...wow really look hot wrapped in that towel due to her figure n height..I hardly seen any girl look that good wrapped in a towel. could be that tiny towel... Lol

Slight tummy but I m fine with that. So buay gum bro bonk liao.

Service wise. ..disappointed after having tried g73 at 66a . At least 88 is better that g20 wtf. Lol.

in terms of looks and figure, she is totally my type....but......something seems to be missing....not sure if it;s her tattoo....but i can say that they are very tastefully done compared to many which simply looks gaudy. she could be a bit too "smooth" ....she's the kind who can be very good at KC type, act sexy and seduce you and stroke your ego, very dangerous. her room has no mirrors, otherwise not sure if she will keep admiring at herself in the mirror like G20 lol.

I like chatting with her good candidate to practice my thai...will probably return to see if she can be a long term fuck.

Last edited by strikeback44; 02-12-2018 at 12:54 AM.