View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Self-justification

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakochang75 View Post
I understand what you guys are saying and honestly i have thought about that too, however, i did not want my son to suffer this. I am also hanging on to the slim hope that things will be back to normal one day and the vow that i made on my wedding day.. "in sickness and health", she is sick and i am suffering, both are true but does that warrant me to walk out of this? Honestly, i do not have the courage to go down that road as i do not know how she and my son will take it.

Right now, i am looking for ways to keep my mind from this, diverting my attention while i think of the next step.
Yes true, u had the wedding vows.
But if she refuses to seek treatment, even god wanna help her also cant do anything.
If she accepts help, seek treatment etc, yes u should at least stick with her a bit more and try out together.
As for your son, probably also not in his best interest & safety to continue living with a mentally unsound mum.
If court knows your wife is mentally unsound, judge would unlikely award the custody to your wife. Unless u are proven to be more dangerous than an insane woman.
And be prepared if u proceed with divorce and successful in divorce + custody of son, your wife given her mentally unsound state, might probably just end her life.
I'm sorry to say but if the one mentally unsound was u, its highly likely your spouse would do that to u too if u refuse to even seek treatment and help for the mental condition.