View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: My perverted decade

So on my recent trip to the land of the rising sun, I visited the executive lounge often for the view, the peace and the drinks. I noticed there is this fair milf, probably in her early 40s at the lounge with her children and helpers every day. Even when her kids and helpers were not around, she was just there alone sipping on her tea. On one afternoon, our eyes met and I nodded at her. She reciprocated and gave a smile. She stood up and went to refill her drink. Once back I decided to try my luck and asked her if I could join her at her table. She agreed!

We started chatting like old friends, about life in general. Her name is Fenn from an Indonesian Chinese family. She talked about married into a rich Japanese family and having kids. She lamented about her husband being a workaholic. What she thought as a holiday ended up with her husband flying off to anothet city to attend a meeting. I probed more into her private life. She revealed that while she loves the kids, she wanted to have more time with her husband before getting grey and old.

”Intimate time you mean?”

”Yes...”

Knowing she might be going down the wrong path, Fenn probed back about myself. I opened up to her some of my stories, minus some of the perverted ones. She was particularly interested in the stories which I bonked ladies who were older and are mothers. She was getting nearer to me as the details got more rated. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but she slided her hands on my thigh.

”Let’s go back to my room if you don't mind. What we are discussing is not suitable here. Leave 5 minutes after me, ok?”

I obliged and waited until her back view disappeared from the entrance.