View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
...If she did it just for her family and not for luxury some how I really pity her. I known her for 4 years and she do not spend on luxury food, items and lifestyle. When she have money she will give it to her parents or buy stuff for her family. She most spending is on tao bao for 20 - max 200 rmb clothes. She do not go shopping boutique to buy few thousand rmb clothes. Even when I offer to pay for her she will said save the money and give me when I need for my family. Also when we go out and have food, she prefer to cook at home which is 2 veg and 1 porridge which to be frank I don't even eat so simple food when I am in SG which makes me feel terrible.

I will like to thank you for all bros contributing. I am still in the state of confusion. Leaving her is very difficult unless she is also willing to give up. I am those very soft hearted type...I tried to leave her and many ways I have tried. Maybe I need a bowl of 孟婆汤。。。
Bro, a kind man like you deserves much better

From what you say, i sense you pity her and try to justify her actions while looking out for signs that she has true feelings for you. Seems like you can't put a stop to this relationship by yourself, probably because you have invested so much emotion, time and money. Understanding "sunk cost fallacy" might help you sort out your thinking

Take care and i hope you feel better, sooner