View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I Felt Like Sharing My Sex Stories

I’ve been lurking for awhile and one day I was reading one of the stories here when I realised how much I could relate.

Usually I wouldn’t think that I’ve had many sexual adventures, but thinking back, I realised that I’ve had so many spunky adventures unknowingly.

It was when I was trying to relate with one of the stories about seducing a friend when it brought me back to two years ago, when I matched with a friend of one of my ex’s on Tinder. Her name shall be Jill.

I first met Jill when my ex (Lola) introduced me to her when we were still dating. They were pretty tight as poly classmates and often hung out outside of class.

Jill isn’t from around here. She’s Thai, and I always found her to be the cutest among their clique of friends. My ex included. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but I really did find myself noticing her a lot more when I joined them to chill. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t pulled myself off thinking about her.

Standing at about 163, Jill is what people would call “busty petite”. Little did I expect that I would one day see for my own eyes (and also feel with my own hands) how amazing that body is.