View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you have sex with your wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
For me without the sex and physical intimacy, I cannot feel close to the person.
It is hard to communicate with her now when she starts to compare this and that without knowing such comparisons hard relationships.
I guess she is just a person who sets the wrong expectations and then practises the blame culture. When she is unhappy then of course hard to have any physical intimacy.
This is a common quandry - wife expects husband to be the perfect man, and when he does everything right and all the moon and stars in the galaxy align, she may be in a mood for sex. And she expects husband to wait until this celestial event happens, and spend all the days and weeks in between constantly making her comfortable and happy.

Husband expects regular sex, period. And wife can't understand why husband's needs can be so....constant. And she feels like a "piece of meat" who is "not loved". It's a chicken and egg issue without a good solution, so long your wife chooses to hold her point of view.

I do not believe you can take the waiting and only pcc in the meantime. So that's a hard conversation that you need to have with her.