View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For me, I wait 15 mins that's it! And I leave. I don't care what excuse they give. I'm gone.

You know when they double book if no answer, or tell you "wait, putting on make up" or "just wash hair.".nonsense, lol. Giving you the wild goose chase is also stalling for time.

So 15 minutes, if I'm not in their apartment, I'm in my car heading off.

Also I will ask the next customer what time will come. If not given enough lead time, I will also be gone.

When it comes to proper customer service and respect , I am hard. Hahah
Steady. I think you give 15 minutes very good liao
The most I’ve given was 10 mins - and that was for momo (told her I’m leaving and then she called) on my virgin visit.

Think Adele made me wait quite a while before, but she kept messaging to apologize saying the prev customers was taking a long time. Discounted price too.

Think the most interesting ones are those “just woke up” ones. That’s blur out of bed look can some times be more seductive than the make-upped look. 😂

But yes, those double bookings and fly my aero plane...just blacklist