Old 18-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
small small world

not a active member, i mainly prowl here to surf, check massages, KTVs and send PM asking for sharing of contact.

Chiong FL2 Middle Kingdom, sick of the rubbish that those FLs give, especially with fake photos, there are also good ones, but good ones have mainly left, and now left with the rush rush type. Sian.

Tried something new this time since I’m sick of other FL Dome, and go local fav. Guess what? She happens to be my neighbour. Very small world here Bros, don’t assume we can never bump to someone we know.

Not a storyteller, or a fantasy. Just sharing. In fact if u (my FL) are reading this, I know we agreed I won’t say anything here that identify u. Not like machiam people here CSI. It was a good time together, specially the look of (our) faces, now I say this, it is very kinky, and thrilling. That was some fantasy I got there, since we “know” each other.
We chatted a lot, and also keep things respectful & professional. (Anyway it’s like nowhere to hide liao ma in that split second).
So how many more Bros here like me tu tio people u know? I am one, don’t know is heng or suay.

PS: catch u next time