View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchoo View Post
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina?
Looking for those kinds of girls in a 1.5 hour long type unrushed experience. Prefer someone who speaks English.

Visited 3 times~ First girl was a tanned Cambodian who felt GFE and felt so relaxed confidently syt. I miss her and want to see her again but always snapped up quickly. She was great but last 2 times had one Viet and one Thai both of whom couldn^t speak English. Sometimes felt a bit rushed when both non English speaker signaled time is short by tapping the wrist. Still the experience seems to be better less rushed than PARIS.

The lineup in the website seems to be updated this week with current stock. Still seems better in terms of quality of facilities plus girls setup combination than others.

Looks like lots of syts in the website. Hard to know how much is photoshopped or few years old but still useful research tool.
So not surprisingly seems the hot ones are snapped up the moment they walk out. Only a max of 2 minutes of decision time when fishbowl walks out to the sauna area then wait from 20 to 50 minutes for next wave.
Unlike other joints where the photos does not resembles the person or over beautify. I find that VIP published photos actually made the ladies look more uglier than the actual person.

Problem is you do not see ang pai in the screening line up.