Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

1667 Bao Bao

Again thanks bro unfit for the recommendation!
Tried Bao Bao end last week:

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Fujian chio babe, 1.5ish m tall on a considered slim frame with slight tummy, but with ample B natural boobs (sides of boobs abit dry sensitive skin now)
- Would not look out of place with MY gals of yesterdays, also look like an ex-colleague

2. Service
- Good service; considered restrained relative to KK whom I tried 2 days apart
- Tried BBBJ as she just came back from menses; and it was awesome with occasional deep throat and balls sucking
- commented to her this ‘new’ batch IMO much better services compared to BeiBei’s batch

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal followed by reverse cowgal.
- Tight and moist pussy and filled her up easily; she’s moaned in btw our DFK
- Started pounded her at multiple positions, lotus, doggie, missionary, spooning for approx 25 mins cos she can’t take my hard rod esp doggie only stopped after a few strokes; pussy appears shallow and may get hurt easily if not careful
- Finished off with good climax due to her tight and shallow pussy

Generally there’s good GFE and she’s a hard worker; but no extra oomph after over pampered by her housemate KK a few days earlier
Will rtf after cleared my outstanding list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪