View Single Post
Old 26-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
alvintanhk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalvintanhk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Please PM contact and location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Share by one of the bro here... Which he told me that Venus is back for working ...

No need to think much take the contact and faster make the booking....

went straight down to this massage spa... Is very near to the jln besar famous dim sum place... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent black dress with her two melon almost popping out...

She bring me into the room while she dress to her working suit while i was bathing and clean up myself prepare for my session..
She still attractive as before especially she putting on her glass now... So innocent look....

Her massage still as good as it is.... this time i opt for a boobs job.... seeing her pumping my 2ic in between her melon and see her once awhile give that slutty look,make be damm buay tahan .....

AFter not much effort from her that i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot onto her glass... damm shiok while she still pump till no more single drop and she lick up the left over outisde the tip head... OMG didnt know now she into this also... Too bad never got chance to get to bonk her... The place surround by mirror is very good for doggy ....

This legendary Venus still as good as it is and even much more slutty and good

Looks: ATTRACTIVE CFM mlif 9/10
Boobs: 36D(soLID squeezable BOOBS)
Massage: Nice and good
BOOBS JOB: 10/10 still best as it is.... Finish and have some licking by her...
Attitude: GFE .. KC POWER GAO GAO...

overall a great experience.