View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTedKoppel View Post
I've been there a few times now and I quite like the place. The girls are at times reluctant to go for just basic sex which is like 50-60 €. Every girl there wants to do an upsell. If you give them one upsell they will be happy....

When I find a girl I get along with and I usually end up spending 80-90 € with her. It ends up to be a great time. Either I give them a budget or I let them ntake the lead. This usually ends up as BBBJ... Or come on tits or something. If you start repeating girls over multiple visits the experience and relationship changes too... Then it becomes less like a transaction and becomes... I missed you baby... how are doing. Let's catch up, have some fun and talk about life. We trust we will have a great time together without really talking money anymore.

I'm kind of a chatty guy too.. so usually I choose a gal I get along with. Only once have I have picked a girl just purely on looks without even chatting. I just fucked her in that session and that was all I wanted.

Usually when I pick a girl strickly for looks it's so hit and miss no matter where I am.

Not all rooms have showers. I think you got a VIP room or something.

Overall, the service you get in SG, HK, VN, JP is very different from service in Euro, South America, the concept is different and have pros and cons.

My 2 cents.
I agree with what you have said. but they can do a better job upselling...like for BBBJ...they can do a teaser....like how they do it in our massage scene...make you can't resist the upgrade.

BBBJ, cum on body, cum on tits with additional top up i feel it's not worth it. WTF 30euro just to cum on tits ? i can do this with most girls in geylang. 10euro i probably don't mind.

if i am back in munich, i would probably go back again as the girls there are quite good...although i have not been to other FKK.