View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Sincerely, you're really fun and entertaining. You're those kind of real life freak of nature that no one will believe exists unless you see it for yourself.

Tell me, who would believe that an Ah Pek would lose sleep and spend a weekend crying like a baby over some sex forum points? You even go to the extent of writing don't know what about your zapping experience. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sbf is to you what the sgx is to grown men. I guess the points give you meaning in life, huh? Grown man cry over money losses. You? You go crazy over sex forum points. Hahahahahaha

While punters are either at GL having sex or if really too free, playing mobile games with the xmm, you are online crying over your points. This is too funny. Who would believe such a joke exists unless they see you in action for themselves? Thanks for the entertainment. HAHAHAHA

I would ask you to please learn how to play some mobile games if you really too free. It's much more fun to pay mobile games with the xmm than talk about tongkok ali with Ah Pek. But I'm not so kind. I kinda like you in this forum as entertainment. So keep it up!
Lol. Hi, promoter troll clone of 164X aka gogeylang clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones...

You say you never read but yet you reply so much.

Don’t lie lah. Lol.

You bastard lying son of a whore promoter troll of 164X.

Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Heehee write so much but sorry I never bother to read. It's fun to watch you desperately begging. Please continue for our entertainment. Finally, you learn how to EXCHANGE points instead of trying to get FREE points for your shit info.

The reason you got zapped is because you conned too many people into contributing FRs and points when you have nothing to offer in return. By now, we all know you almost never go GL and all your info is made up. Thanks for providing so much fun!