View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
..sometimes even lawyers get themselves in hot water when they cross paths with more powerful people. You know that night club in makati that got raided by police for drugs? Well, the club owners called a team of lawyers to come down because the owners were worried the cops would plant additional evidence or steal stuff. This is a very normal procedural thing for lawyers to do for their clients.
I remember that case. Also recall the lawyers pretended to be too powerful like lot of lawyers in Philippines or may be too much US TV show influence ?. Sometimes, lawyers like that deserve it

Like a guy who posted about a disagreement with another motorist, and the other guy had insisted he be called as "attorney xyz" instead of just Mr xyz ... There's a lot of self-important pretentious monkeys in Philippines.