View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro, care to share whats the true short time rates? Also in JKT fuck marathon, does it cost as cheap as AC assuming LT rates in AC 3k 3 shots (1k 1 shot)?

Thanks.
Gem
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
In JKT you pay on average 350k rupiah per girl per hour/shot. In some massage house you pay 750k for 1.5 hrs and that's sometimes for 2 shots negotiable. That means 350k which is equal to about 1305p is a good average for normal girl in jakarta in a popular brothel.

In places like classic in Jakarta I do the very top (5th) and (2nd) floor. I just stay there and do 3-4x girls each time. Which means on average I spend about 4k peso for 3 different girls for an hour each and 3 shots. If you want to just go by marathon condom only no GFE fuck fest terms then yes Jakarta is a better value. You can fuck so many SYT there where on average they do look better than the Angeles girls but it is very rarely GFE.

As far as true short time rates in Angeles goes. I give 1.5k peso for regulars if they come to see me at my place. I don't negotiate time or anything. They come and hang out with me, we have sex and I slip them some money afterwards. I think this is pretty fair since that is close to what they get from the bar each time they get barfine. For the girl who stays long time with me which is always way more than 12hrs.. I give 2k.

The girls make 1.4k on a 3k barfine in most bars in Angeles. I'm not sure what the take home % is in places where they charge 3.5 or 4k barfine but I have a feeling the bar is just taking a bigger cut of that.

I could probably negotiate lower or even some freebies but i'm not interested in doing it that way. These aren't normal girls at the end of the day they are working this industry so i'm not interested in playing ang mo cheap charlie or indian games with them.

edit: Btw, I forgot to mention I did "fire" one regular I had who was a waitress at Xanada (club Ra) who I was seeing out of her work place. I dismissed her because she was starting to act entitled to my tip when I would visit the club. Then she was starting to ask me to pay for certain things. I just didn't even bother asking her out any more after that. I also cut down my visits a lot to that place recently. This is the only girl out of 6+ that i've had to dismiss from my employment.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 08-02-2019 at 11:28 PM.