Old 11-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential
Changkat Bukit Bintang - Club and Girls

I was on busines trip to KL on 09 and 10 Feb 2019.

Check in at 4 star Hotel nearby KLCC .

At night , nothing to do, decide to go for drinks at Changkat, so take a grab and go on.

Reach there about 11 PM, and was , wow, it was peak hour, so pack with so many people from all over the world. A lot of hot white chick as well.

I've been jumping to few clubs as i was traveling alone , below is some point

1 ) Havana - The most packed with Euro or White People, so many chicks here. Buy a drink and sit at bar counter, and have a chat with a girl from Korea. Have her contact number, and waiting for next opportunity to bang

2) Gypsy - Packed ,and some girl will come for ladies drink as well. You can find few Russian girls here.

3) Mango - This is where i spent most of the time . Really a alot of African girls , they will come at you and ask for short time or long time. Some of the girls area really SYT, body so sexy looks like Rihanna or Beyonce. I offered one of the girls and ask to join drink , and after a while , she offer me about RM700 for all night long, i said no , she lower to RM500, still no , i ask for RM 300, she said she will think about it. In the end nothing happen.

Other African girls offer about RM300 for short time, but i dont take any of them. Some of the girls are from Ghana, Jamaica, Cameroon, so i dont feel safe of their 'health' status .

If African - American , maybe i will take , since they have better quality of live and health standard.