View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

I do not think I am correct.

I had apologised for that post from 10 years ago, which gave the wrong impression.

It was an error in judgement.

I am not a pedo and I have never sought underage gals to bonk.

I do apologise for offending you or anyone else with any of my posts ok?

I will speak to the moderator to see if this issue can be resolved and we can move on in peace.

Thank you whoever you are behind that nick.

Once again my apologies for any trouble I have caused anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achiongster View Post
you still think you are correct? you ever wonder why so many people flame you in that thread? it is because people think your message behind that post is that you are looking for a underage gal to bonk.

Old post is not an excuse especially when you did not get the punishment you deserved. You clearly state you were looking for underage gals to bonk and you spam that post in afew threads with no remorse.