Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
If anyone expect good service from young pretty girls at Balai, prepare to spend good money. If can't afford, just take those who are not young and pretty one. There are plenty of them available for booking as well. Don't put the blame on those who are are willing to spend for spoiling the market. There're over a million middle class in Singapore and Malaysia who can afford to spend big there, all of them are far more smarter than those low income earners, so don't call them idot, they can earn middle level income have prove that they're much more capable than low income earners. Most low income earners working for whole life still unable to earn at least S$3000 a month.
I am missing your point. So what if one cannot earn S$3,000 a month? Did they borrow from you? Willing to spend and spoiling the market are totally independent. I am willing to spend but I am not willing to spoil the market. In a group, we all respect that each individual have their own personal circumstances and their spending habit differs accordingly. Being rich doesn't mean you have to tip the girl 1 juta, unless you have other objective.

By the way, the reason you are mongering in Balai mean that you are a bargain hunter. So why would one have to settle for the not young and pretty one? Not spoiling the market mean whether rich or poor, as long as you pay the market rate, you will be entitled to the same selection.

If you so keen to show you are middle/high level income earner who is willing to spend, stay in Singapore. No one will berate you if you so insistent to be a carrot head.