Thread: Need advise
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I don't but I don't expect to have it on my grounds, sorry. No! You go out side do it outside. I will be confronting her soon. See what she says when I have the truth out.
Been reading his thread with interest. So here's my perspective from the details you've chosen to share

1. You use the word 小三 in a very loose way, possibly she's the one lover outside of your marriage that you have feelings for, hence the term. That's OK, if you choose to use the term in that way.

2. You seem to be either a shareholder or an owner of an MP and she worked there before she got "married". You know well these are unlikely grounds to find a woman who understands the meaning of being sexually faithful yet you go ahead and trust her anyway. An ice cube chance in hell, I call it, but as they say, Hope Springs Eternal.

3. Her "marriage" is possibly fake or a marriage of convenience, you don't mention her having kids (so she's paying the guy monthly and possibly also let him fuck her, raw or not I dunno). You probably used your name as some sort of sponsor for her initial work pass, before she got married. Or maybe named as one of the two witnesse In the marriage certificate.

4. You're frustrated that she has the audacity to do FJ at the MP where you happen to have access to the video showing her entertaining him and leading him into the room. Not sure if you actually have solid proof of FJ though (unless she was caught also on video disposing the used condom which is usually wrapped in tissue)

5. For your past "sacrifices" you consider that you've done enough to call her a 小三 since in your own way you've already 包 her.

While I can understand the frustration and the emotional hurt from being betrayed on a (likely to be) unspoken promise not to fuck around, I don't see how you can ever get an honest answer from a woman who fucks other people for money. Confront her, sure if it makes you feel better but be aware that your situation does not accord you the moral right to do whatever you want to do, so everything is purely for revenge.

If you're perfectly OK with this and want the satisfaction of sending this girl home then at least do a proper job and make things easy for the authorities. Don't do a half fuck job while reporting her case, do it well. And be prepared yourself to handle any retaliation from her lovers outside. If you think it's worth it.....