Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1669 Fei Er
Tried 1669 Fei Er this week.
Brief FR:

21 year old pretty school gal look with tinge of naughtiness syt from Guangxi, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with A boobs, voice very laid back but sexy. Good services, AR was the best I received this year, with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole deeply; BJ sensually done with occasional deep throat, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie (only awhile cos too she couldn’t take my hard rod ramming away), spooning; ultra tight pussy, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away despite no frenching though did sneak some lip pecking when she was high, she came twice and pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Disclaimer: she did highlight she normally will refer the ‘fitter’ bros to other housegals cos she can’t take long sessions.

Will rtf to try to get frenching in future.
Wah, so fast up her already

Bro, what was your net thrusting duration ? Did u eject ? I have to make my expectations right when up her , probably also tip her first before actions which is not my usual style.