View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
If you heve GOOD ctcs then just continue with what you doing and find more how you are currently finding them. I have contacts and im happy finding them the way I am. 1-2 days or max 1 week month over two years, is 40days to 140day, personally i feel that wont amount to much good ctcs
I really dont think you can find cheaper prices in bkk
eg local freelancer market is 1500-1800, but given that you need to go to find them in their condo, dont know what they look like etc better to go to massage places where girls u can see 1800-2000
eg mythical mini thermae, impossible to find, i have my own suspicions but in the past guys were saying 1500 now the say also 2500 ie same thermae.
eg FL restaurant has 10 or so girls some are young ie 20s mosts mid late 20s. also 2500
eg local gogo, it siued to be 1500 st 2500 lt, last try i cnat get them to go lower, though i heard a few samster say they still pay old price, however when i was there i talk to a few (3-4 different guys) local thai customers and they say they pay 2500
eg few local soapies with thermae quality girls is 2300
Thanks Bro. Thermae is trying luck, some dead fish, and mostly all BJ and 20% of time you asked, you’ll get BBBJ for one min. Too many Jap and China, the girls don’t even want LT now, most want ST cos do 2 and can go home. Quality also drop a lot. Trying to find another place same as Thermae ... sick of the HC already and GoGo bar can find pretty ones but ST they quote 7,000 with bar fine too expensive.