View Single Post
Old 21-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Perhaps you not aware she is FL by default? She has been around since last year. Quite "ang pai" at wolf site at one point.

Usually FL listing as ML in other sites is "risky" in terms of getting good services if you don't top up for their full services. Yes, we can say the fact they list ML service they should still deliver good service but reality is in their minds they know they could have earned more for that one hour session if you take the top up bait.
I'm leaning towards Vardy's MR. If she's that farked up, she wouldn't have lasted this long in this scene. So far I've not come across a ML that's so terribad on those levels that fella mentioned.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.