Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
So, looking at things getting on and from feed backs from cheongsters having a go at those Cuci tunnels, Pom opines that those Vietcongs are learning fast from PRC's, i.e. how to trick customers with slipshot services and extorting higher prices for a bonk.
Yes but it only get better yesterday hehe.

Yesterday night or rather this morning around 2am, I was hanging on to the railing beside a pakcik and maybe his sidekick. So many Cuci girls but no idea which to choose. Aske for pakcik's recommendation and he said there is 1 highly recommended. Sidekick also agreed. It was a girl in white tank top and hot pants. They said her service was top notched and not a time watcher. By then she was still upstairs drilling a guy. We counted about 40 mins when she came down. I took a look at her and dived to her lair.

Quick FR. Real name Hong (pronounced Hoong like red). Nickname Xiao Hong. Age 27. From Vung Tau. Smooth white skin. Modified C cups but not too hard, just nice to squeeze, nipple like nipples nice to suck. Pussy still tight and bush neatly trimmed. Allows kissing on lips and cheek, abit of FK. Allows DATY but i only did a quick one. Her BBBJ (not CBJ!) was oh so heavenly! At least 5 mins or more of pure heaven and I had to control myself from shooting in her mouth. Capped me, pumped from top and rocked. Did missionary and doggy also. Pussy still tight! Shot my load back in missionary and she doesn't push you away after cumming but strokes your back until you come back from nirvana. Chit chat abitz relax, then we went to shower. She showers you nicely. The best I had so far in Ace. RM80 all in. I wil be back for her.