Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 14
tankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bali Delight

Just took a trip to Bali, and visited Swell and Delta.

Swell:
Price: IDR 750k for 60mins, with a small surcharge if paying by credit card. Option to top up 250k if you want nuru gel, else it's coconut oil.

Went at 9pm, had 7 ladies to choose from. To be honest, they aren't really lookers (prettiest is prob 6 to 6.5 out of 10, and not really SYT). Started with 30mins of massage with masseuse in a bikini. Nothing to shout about. Then the masseuse went full nude for body-to-body massage with a small yet saggy boobs (probably after breastfeeding). Ended with a really good HJ.

Was quoted 300k to top up for a BBBJ, but I preferred capped BJ and she didn't have a cd available, so didn't go for that. Honestly the HJ was done well so was satisfied enough without the BJ.

Delta:
Price: roughly 1.1m for 120 minutes

You don't get to choose your masseuse, but told the PR girl at the front desk that I preferred a slimmer girl. Nonetheless, was assigned a baby hippo (did she think my request was a joke? urgh). She had a really pretty face though, just 22 years old, and a huge rack underneath that conservative uniform.

Massage was nicely done, though she kept alternating between a proper massage and HDLY. So she'll massage, HDLY till I got hard, then returned to massage, then HDLY again. This was my 3rd time at Delta and the first time message was done like this. Found it quite annoying actually. Would've preferred she stick to the proper massage first before the happy ending. Shout out to the massage quality though (hot stones included, and a much nicer massage compared to the rubbish massage at Swell).

As another bro mentioned, if you want to touch them or get them to remove any clothing during the happy ending, it's 500k top up.