View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Visited LS1 yesterday and tried my luck to ask if 12 is there (one of my personal targets). she wasnt at LS1 but the counter staff says he will arrange for her to come over from LS2. So i paid the RM178 and waited in the room.

as other bros have highlighted, her GFE really gaogao. she came in and said sorry for making me wait, and sat on my lap to hug me. we proceeded with some light kissing, french kissing and more hugging, before going to the shower together.

after shower was the massage, which i have nothing much to comment (not the highlight anyway). she asked me to turn over and started the kissing, from body to lips to french. BBBJ was good and she was okay to let me finger her, at one point she even pretended to come (or maybe she did come for real, cannot tell ). we ended with more kissing, and finished off with a HJ.

overall a good session, will RTM if she is still around. if not will target others based on other bro reviews (#21, #25)