View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

The last time Tan woke me, the light leaking between the cracks in the drapes showed the sun had risen. I was lying on my back and his hand was between my legs, stroking my bald sex. I jumped, still unaccustomed to having another body in my bed, especially one touching me so intimately. I remembered I was Mrs. Tan and it was a good thing he was touching me. I stretched and spread my legs slightly, granting him more access to my core. He took advantage and pushed two fingers into me. I gasped, still surprised his fingers could feel so much thicker than mine and go deeper than I could. It was like three of mine. 

"Good morning, Mr. Tan," I said, whimpering at the end as he curled his fingers against my g-spot.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tan," he responded.

I reached down and found his penis hard and ready. 

"You're insatiable," I said. 

"I waited a long time for you. I have to make up for lost time."

"What are you waiting for then? You're hard and I'm wet."

He laughed and climbed over me. I parted my legs wider and he put his penis at the gate and pushed slowly in. I moaned as he filled me and wrapped my long legs around him, pulling him closer. He bent down and gathered a taut nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. I felt it stiffen, pebbling under his loving touch. After we were fully joined, he stilled, letting me feel his penis throbbing within me. He withdrew and almost left me. I could feel myself start to close over the top of his crown, but he plunged forward, harder and faster this time. It felt so good, and I moaned again.

"You seem to like fucking, Mrs. Tan," Tan said, slamming into me again.

"Not fucking," I whimpered, "making love. Making love with my husband."

"No," he said, "not making love, fucking. I'll show you."