View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman View Post
The gunman strikes again.

Wanted to go for my regular for 3p but both not available. Only G7 & G8 in the tank. I knew G7 was the prettiest there with a shitty attitude, but I was too horny and went with G7.

As posted by some of the bros here, fked up attitude , black face, shower alone, dead fish, but I didn't mind because I had foreknowledege of it ;-)

Sometimes, I like going for such ice queen because of the thrill. I will have no regret bonking them harder and deeper. I turned her ass up into doggy position and ramp my cork into her deep deep, told her to close up her legs to make her pussy tighter and don't make a sound, and I continue to ramming into her until time up. Shower alone and left a happy man.

I know I am perverted but whatever...
Lol.... Shoik shoik can liao