View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Ownself ask, ownself try out lol. Anyway share with bros here on Lili.

Went to try her out yesterday. Must say it's easy to book her, even tho I didn't get my first requested timing. Something funny happened along the way. I went to the area, and confidently went into the building following a resident. I went up but couldn't find the unit number. After awhile I realised I was in the wrong building! Lol!

When I finally reached her place we were both laughing cos I was on WhatsApp with her all the way. I also panicked a bit cos her voice was deeper, and I thought shit is this a real lady? She's definitely not petite, not fat either, just big and tall type lady which is quite rare to find in this line. Realised that she had a bit of cough and sore throat, plus when she removed her top, boobs are definitely real, probably B cup.

All in all , very pleasant experience, quite funny thinking about it, and will definitely rtm