View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Angel 1654A is a sheer bliss. In fact, she is such a bliss that I upped her twice within the past week. She is already an angpai of the house where most customers wait for her instead of the other way around.

First impression: Looks like Somaline Ang 洪凌 to me except Angel's eyes aren't as big as Somaline's. Someone else mentioned she looks like a young Jacelyn Tay, which I also agree from certain angles. She has a pair of wholesome A cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Slim and tall body with a rather flat butt.

Shower service: Catbath on my back with the vacuum sucking effect. BBBJ and AR also provided.

On bed service: More catbath with longer duration on my front and back. Both my arms and legs are also treated to her slow but sensual licks. Boob rub, butt rub and even pussy rub are also available where she rubbed her pussy briefly against my leg. AR was given both with me still lying down and with my butt lifted up followed by BBBJ.

FJ: Wonderful feeling bonking a model type babe, especially with that tight pussy of hers during my first session with her. Got to french her while bonking her too. For my second session, I didn't get to bonk her as I had shot out my load prematurely out of excitement after our painting action in 69 position.

Overall: A very rare newbie who impressed me with her excellent service and good attitude within her first few weeks of work. She was a bit cold at first in her interactions, but she has warmed up a lot during the second time I upped her. Definitely deserves her angpai status.

Last edited by dbhh; 24-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.