View Single Post
Old 28-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: Chio sch teachers

[QUOTE=granzord;18514490]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I used to target younger teachers leaving the school. Safer and less trouble in future.

ya agree. last time target one of my young pretty cher. even help her waterbomb her touchy colleague. think she knew about it.

but i help to organise a chalet for her when she left the school with our class involved.
she came in a sexy attire like the one on top. we were hooked on her cleavage . lucky she got tipsy n hint to me she wanted to go home, i send her of course heng.
someway near the park . she got tipsy n wanted to rest on my shoulder. i did nothing of course but somesome her hands slip into my little bro and the rest were history. seeing no one. she bend down to giv that little a wakeup suxk after a while she was top using hers to rub mine.i was just sitting there and hugging her and soon enough. some warm enter my little head. pain at first for me. think no warm up properly but soon getting warming n easy for riding. she rode hard and end my career hehe.

then i knew she feel touched when i help her waterbomb n orgsniser. so she feel i should get a ride. so advice to brothers. no harm trying . u never know hehe.
Wow damn hot n sexy... Do u hve a lookalike photo of ur teacher? Btw u guys gt more stories of bonking teachers???