View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advices from bros and sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACFE View Post
I am in my late 20s. I have been with my bf for about 2.5 years and the first two years are long term relationship with timing differences. We have overcome the long distance rs and recently he has came back to sg for almost 6 months but he couldn’t even get a proper job. He has sent near to hundred of resumes but many rejected him due to no working experience.

I feel tough being with him recently as I am a Professional and need to ot always but he seems like doing nothing and slept until noon due to jobless. I need to provide allowance for my parents and we always quarrel because of money. My friends think that we are not compatible as he doesn’t even have a stable job. Let alone planning for our future. His family background is not bad but what I want is someone who is financially independent without relying on his parents.

I need some advices from the bros and sis over here. Been very vex recently over this issue, should I continue waiting for him to get a proper and stable job or should I just move forward to get someone who has common interests and common topics with me.

Kindly move on