Thread: Gals 2047
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Sigh, i bonked ex Zhen Zhen ( 16W04, yr 2016 to 2017 Apr), with tips (150 to 1500 max) and gifts( each of 1 to 2 K), in the end , dont say Tuna, knn, guppies also dont have, NB .....

Bro, need to PM u for some tips ah ......sob sob ........
No need to spoil them by showering them with so much gifts and $$$ ... you can buy them gift but subtly ... otherwise they would take advantage of you.

Having fantastic session with WL doesn’t mean you need to buy them lots of luxury stuff ... yes the basic rule is, u need to get into their good book ... bring on your charm ... be patient, be like water (fluid in action and vocal), RTF more ... just like one trying to woo his favourite female friend. ... must know when to withdraw and move on to protect your own interest. Good luck in your endeavour!

My Personal FR Thread: