View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Tian Xin is a highly service-oriented lass. She aimed to please. I had her two times - when she was very new and some time later! While I was not impressed by her looks and height, she used her entire body - boobs, hands, mouth, lips, tongue etc to generate strong gfe. The sluttinesss started in the shower and continued on bed. Both the sessions were long hard fuck sessions ... she commented the second was "more challenging" than the first. Truly admire her sincerity, hardwork, customer-orientedness and accommodative spirit! Take good care and treat her well for those who patronise her!