View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Athena

https://sglonelyguy.org/athena-massage/

Was recommend by a good bro to go this ML say service no horse run sure wont regret

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret

4 points and above for exchange.