View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 why you never intro the massage aunties at my favourite run down but budget T.M.T. Hotel (beside McDonald's).

Heng Dannok still have one Tesco supermarket in this chop carrot town!
Why I never intro Oscar Hotel or T.M.T Hotel massage ladies..........Oscar was pretty good.....at RM70 with HJ at RM50. T.M.T massage.......I never went in. Hollywood Palace is nearby. Me liked u, also can be stingy. My favourite budget hotel is still Hollywood. Drunk stupid......after Hello Bangkok, plus Winners & Fortune.....still can crawl back to Hollywood. 5555. Even McDonald's food prices ......expensive. But can drink coffee in the patio, smoke and watch the small world in Danok goes by.

Tesco is nothing much in Danok. Went in before, 6c6c, brought nothing, and walked all the way to M Club. Not bad, M Club, THB 100 each to 3 coyotes that accompanied me. Never gave flowers or buy that diluted tequila in a test tube. Do they think that they are feeding mice in a lab ???. Got Tiger beer in M Club at RM20 per big bottle. Cheaper than Heineken.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-05-2019 at 07:49 AM.