View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Read your FR. Not good dont blame me hor.
Oh... no Bro.. actually quite good. Quite enjoy the place, the girls and services.. hahaha.. Will visit again the next time when I am in Bangkok.

Just that I plan my this trip was rather short so did not have the time to try out other things mention in this "The best of Thailand" thread

I still slowly picking up from "The best of Thailand" thread so was saying to visit Bangkok again next time and try out others wonderful things mention in this thread.

Thanks for sharing this place

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 14-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.