View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
A very sunken feeling

Today i was passing by a MP at a mall.I saw the ML who was an FL i tried couple of times some 11-12 years ago.I just could not take my eyes off her thinking at how tired she looked,how much she aged and still doing wat she needs to do 4 survival.She was 19 when i met her and now in her 30s.I was like WTF i fucked her when i was a 22yr old single NS guy and now i am 33, married. Just reminded me how time has passed and how life changed for me.

After that while driving i had an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.I was reflecting on my life for the last 12 years.How much of struggles,failures,success,pain,money,maturity etc i have gone through or experienced in my life over e last decade.
A phrase came to my mind and it really made me ponder
"A Teacher stands and teach while students sit and learn,The students who sat n learn have moved on in life & scale greater heights while the teacher is still standing at the same spot"

This came into my mind In particular of all the FLs i have experienced.One whom i lost my virginity to,one who stole money from me, one who ran away when i opened e hotel door as it was my bro ex gf, one whom i had anal the list goes on.All these FLs i have encountered were/was in one way part of the phase that i was going through at that moment in life.My NS days,my biz,my rolex,my singlehood,biz failure,my bankruptcy and even now in my current phrase in life.The thirst for women nvr dies,we keep on looking for new women but the women who once pleasured us are still doing wat they need to do even as they aged.They dont and likely wont achieve the materialistic success that we earned over the years.Like the girl I fucked,i will nvr fuck her again but at that time she was a companion to me.She gave me the pleasure which in a way was an ingredient to my successful working life.We work hard we chiong hard.The success we receive from the pleasure is the fruits of our labour that paid for us to get the very same pleasure.Sadly its not the case for the FLs.

I dont know,just felt like penning down as its been in my head for some time and wanted to let it out.

I