Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
That woman charter is not simple . i don't know what's your story your main motivation to consider a break off with your wife .but anyway good luck .

In fact my own judgment day is near . 2 kids one 18 one 16 , me and my wife had comes a long way of being together for 20 years , known her in late 97 and tie the knots in 99 .
She only got her citizenship 3 ,4 years ago after serious consideration . now she's a staff in a well known hospital , finally she tahan no more about my lifestyle and manage to find that courage to file a divorce against me late last year . got numerous letters during then and now from her lawyer and the court .

I didn't want to give a fuck about all these , neither i be bothered about it . cos i don't even had that slight motivation to want go challenge her about this . because end of the day a Good and responsible woman will never choose to leave her man for no reason . we know ourselves better what's actually happening .

Today what had happen to me was all due to my own irresponsible behavior My own doings all those years all the while being married to her , i focus too many on lust with working girls until she found out the many of the sms on my phone , she was very very very furious , easily getting emo all the time , she couldn't accept what i had done all those years behind her back , at one point in the early days when she found out , she even want to return to the south with the children's , totally saddened total disappointment in me .
I'm fortunate to had met and bond with a most wonderful person i ever had and cime across in my life which both of us can live life together in this lifetime , but i end it all due to my own foolishly acts , never ending repeating mistake over and over again to the point of no return . every one has its own stories , my stories is a sad one but i only had myself to blame . i blame no one and I'm not even qualify to ask for a bit of leniency towards me .
Not only i had let her down but also to her late father , mother , brothers and sister all whom had loved and cared for her endlessly , instead of continually showering her with endless of love , kind with gratitude , what i did all the years behind her back are of all painful and sufferings in silence for a woman , I'm a living bastard chop and signed and I'm guilty as hell of a liar which i should been shot to death by now .

I don't intend or had any desire to fight or to challenge her in any way , i will swallow the pill take all and face it like a man . i will let the court to decide the arrangements . all im all i bring it upon myself .
Like one of the bros had said in his post earlier , might end up with no one at all . no woman no family just a lonely soul only , this a retribution to me .
Hopefully one day i will come to my sense and repent .
I tied the knot in 98. So we married around the same time.
Whatever I wanna do, wife discourages.
For so many years... kinda fed up with her.
Though she has her good points of taking care of family.
But I’m in my 40s. And if I continue living my life like this,
I really feel I’ve wasted my life.
It’s either I divorce and live my life and break up the family or I stay married unhappily....
Your case is infidelity. Which sometimes I hope I will have the same and easier to cut off the ties.