View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4143 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Wah...no reply again. Don't tell me many Singaporean boycotting Malaysia.

FR for 21/5/19

Wanted to visit the legendary Rose Spa, but did't have enough time. I was in Bukit Indah and therefore, decided to visit the nearby "Golden Beauty (Jin Mei Ren)" instead of Rose Spa.

There were other 3 Spa literally next to each other. The OKTs cannot wait to invite me into their Spa. I didn't give theirs a chance as I remember there was a good review on Jin Mei Ren. Quite disappointed as there were only 3 Vietnamese girls in the house and all were not great. Knowing I won't have much time, I decided to stay hoping the service Good. In the end, I chose the youngest one with the biggest boobs.

Sorry, cannot remember her Vietnamese name. Overall, the service quite good. Her Boobs not as big as I thought. The padding on her push up bra was like an inch thick However, the real size still not too bad, maybe a C Size. Body not tight. Properly she used to be a bigger size. Speak Chinese but I can only make out half of it. She gave a lot of tongue actions during the session. Catbath, BBBJ, FJ, Massage. The experience could be better, not her fault, just that I came too early Damage RM 198 for 45mins. Can consider to return for a quicky.