View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Friend FR at Poseidon Spa, as I didn't go ahead due to limited girl available and the reason why we choose Poseidon spa cause it's near causeway and my friend OC was having a meal at Zenith Lifestyle Mall, so kind of a quick one and back to OC.

Friend taken up the water spa package, limited girl available, only 3 girls available for line up so my friend taken one of the most decent looking one as he just wanted a quick release and go.

Service wise: 1/10 according to my friend, half-fuck service, not interested to work, asking my friend to shoot faster after like 5 mins... My friend told me she don't even bother to service my friend and cannot squeeze her boobs etc cause she don't like... BBBJ less than 30 sec's and caps on.
Girl: according to my friend, he did ask her for number but the girl ignore him and give black face and ask him faster finish.
Looks wise: 6/10 Young

Advised my friend to speak to the captain and complain but we guess surely our complain will be pushed away and not much time left due to my friend need to rush back to OC.

RTF: Blacklisted Joint, CONFIRMED NO 2nd TIME.

Personally I went to this Joint once few months back, almost the same experience. Wanted to give this Joint a 2nd chance but after listening to what my friend said luckily I didn't go ahead today due to limited girl available. Save Vitamin M for better place!!!