View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hi bros,

I’m usually a Singapore chiongster but this is the first time I went to JB with a Friend for some motorbike servicing.

Tried New York Spa, at around 10pm. Relatively empty, low traffic. Went in with low expectations and left with a good impression. The captain immediately asked us what package we wanted, went to 238RM full package(238/1/45). He also asked for our preferences and told him respectively. Friendly and professional, clear instructions.

The ML was a Vietnamese girl, her name was Vyvy and we jumped into the action, no massage.

Appearance: 9/10 quite pretty, has tattoos, fair skin like a Chinese girl, always wanted to try a Viet/Chinese girl so I got my wish. Early 20s

Boobs: C cup natural, very nice to hold and play with her nips.

Body: 8/10, not too athletic but still quite skinny and meaty in the right place.

Shower: SOP and she will inspect your tool

BBBJ: 9.5/10, she will tease you first, and she sucks well, no teeth, she will give you the occasional eye contact. Major turn on. My favourite part is she let me fuck her face with DT. Very rare for me because most of them says my tool is too big but she was exceptional. no CIM though

FJ: 8/10, she was a bit tired but we did about 3 positions, her moans are more of the cute kind but still a turn on. Her missionary is the best with her CFM face. Quite accommodating too.

Frenching: None don’t think she’s a kisser, but it’s okay with me.

GFE: 45 mins a bit too short for that plus a bit of language barrier. She speaks Chinese and simple English.

Overall: 8.5/10, easy to access, friendly captain and good service. Not a 9 or a 10 because of some of my personal preferences. Hot tub after service was good, access to drinks and food.

RTM/RTF: Yes, the first place I visited and had a good impression.

Extra notes: I went in where it was low traffic so maybe that’s why the better MLs were there. I suggest managing your expectations, plus I had some chemistry with her. She was a little tired. But overall I enjoyed the experience in JB.

Happy hunting bros