View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How do you reckon Stevie plays?

In my opinion we need another right winger, hopefully with money, we can buy a world class player then and have Pennant as backup.
Yup, a world-class winger who can take a fullback on, put in a decent cross, pick out teammates in good positions and chip in with 8-10 goals per season is a must buy this summer...

I can't think any further than Ricardo Quaresma to easily fill this position imho

Especially since Garcia has been injured. He guarantees at least 10 goals a season [ he already had 6 before he got injured last month ]

Actually i feel we need to sign more than one player, we need to sign 3, maybe four at the most, but one of those needs to be a goal machine, because we don't have one. We need a balance in our strike force, and with Kuyt, Bellamy and Crouch we have the hard worker, the pacey man and the big guy with the hold-up skills. But where's the 20-goal a season striker? It wouldn't unbalance the side to have one.

If we were to go for Heinze, Villa, Ashton and Alves we'd be in clover next season

Just my humble opinion..